Circuitos Impresos, S.A. has defined a Quality System that focuses on ongoing improvement and aims to achieve ZERO defects.
Said Quality System is Audited and meets the ISO-EN-UNE 9002 Standard.
A strict and thorough quality control system means that we can ensure that our products meet the highest technical standards. To achieve this we rely on:
- Personnel that is highly qualified. We have been acquiring experience of quality management for printed circuits since 1965, an experience that we pass on to our employees.
- Raw materials of the highest quality, duly homologated by our technical department.
- Quality Control System, permanent and continuous during the entire manufacturing process. (SPC Controls).
- Equipment that complements and covers all the control required in order to achieve a perfectly finished product.
- Electrical testing equipment, 100%
Equipment for automatic optical testing (AOI)
- Laboratory: chemical, metrologic and metallographic lab that helps us to control the entire process.
All of our circuits are delivered to clients:
- 100% electrically controlled (continuity, insulation, impedance values)
- Visually controlled in accordance with the strictest UNE 66 020 73 technical requirement, meeting the rules laid down by the client (otherwise IPC A-600 G)
Our product’s quality allows us to satisfy and certify the most demanding requirements based on the following standards and specifications:
- The client’s own specifications.
- UL 94-VO. UL file E-92356 (M).
- ISO-9002. (Certificates: ENAC nº 00.0142 y BVQI nº 63868)
NFC-93-050; NFC-20-602; NFC-93-713
UNE: 66902; 20621; 20524; 21342;
UNE: 20620; 21357; 53189; 21345.
IPC: A-600-C Rev.E; SM-840; TM-650.
Polígono Industrial “Los Ángeles”.
Calle los Herreros 21.
CP 28906 Getafe-Madrid, España.
+34 91 695 83 00